For nearly 72 hours straight the most forward-thinking and brightest minds in Tech/Media/Business will be gathered together sharing knowledge. Amazing right! It’s going down digitally April 20-22. Thanks to the amazing men and women hosting Collision, we here at IMU Media were able to secure media passes.
With over 40,000 attendees spanning 100 countries, there will be plenty of knowledge nuggets being dropped. We will be scooping up as many as we can, and sharing them with you. For three days my team and I at IMU media will be picking the brains of leaders around the globe.
Collision 2021 features learning opportunities for all in the forms of workshops, Q&As, and even helping startups get off the ground. Whether your an entertainer or a content creator you will be sure to take away something tangible you’ll be able to apply and help you grow.
Highlights From Collision 2020
Not to be outdone by last year this years event promises to be just as impressive. Check out this years list featuring some great thinkers, athletes, artists, and journalists.
- David Beckham: Goodwill Ambassador at UNICEF
- Biz Stone: Co-founder at Twitter
- Ukonwa Ojo: Global CMO at Amazon Prime Video & Amazon Studios
- Ryan Reynolds: Actor, & Owner at Mint Mobile
- Nicole Kidman: Actor & Producer
- Ashton Kutcher: Actor & Investor at Sound Ventures
- Nick Tran: Head Of Global Marketing at TikTok
- Chelsea Handler: Comedian, Author & Activist
- Jen Wong: COO at Reddit
- Cindy Crawford: Founder at Meaningful Beauty
- NE-YO: Artist & Partner at LUM
- Rohit Prasad: Head Scientist of Alexa at Amazon
- Isiah Thomas: CEO at One World Pharma
- Carmelo Anthony: NBA Basketball Player
- Michelle Castillo: Sr. Reporter at Cheddar
That is the tip of the iceberg over 40,000 speakers will sharing their thoughts over the three-day span April 20-22. IMUer’s who would you be interested in hearing from? Let us know in the comments section below.
Cover Photo and In Story Photos: Collision